User Registration Agreement
BEFORE YOU COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS AND BECOME OUR REGISTERED BUYER, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT ALL OF THE REGISTRATION AGREEMENT, PLEASE DO NOT CLICK ‘’CREATE MY ACCOUNT” BUTTON.
Welcome to Zilliors™, India’s Largest reliable online platform. The web site identified by the uniform resource locator www.zilliors.com (the "Site"). This Registration Agreement (referred to throughout this site as "the Agreement") is entered into between you as the registered user of the site (the “the Registered User or User”) and Zilliors.
Please review the following basic rules that govern your use and access on the site. Please also note that your click of “Create My Account” button constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by this Agreement. If you do not accept all of the terms of this Agreement, please do not click the “Accept the Agreement” button.
What is a User Agreement?
The User Agreement is an agreement between the Website and the users of the website where the website offers services and the users accept those services according to the terms and conditions set in the user agreement of the website. The User Agreement contains all the principal information that the users want before they use the services or purchase any product or services.
This User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is entered by and between Zilliors™, hereinafter referred to as the Website and the Users of the Website. Whereas, the Website hereby is also addressed as "Our" and "Us".
Whereas, Registered users of our Services are hereinafter referred to as the Members and unregistered users are hereinafter referred to as the Visitors and collectively both Members and Visitors are also hereby addressed as "You" and "Your".
Whereas, this Agreement applies to our Website Services and the other related services provided under the name of our Website hereinafter referred to as the Services.
Now, Therefore, Website and users agree to this agreement as set forth below:
1. You agree that by browsing, registering, accessing or using our Services on our Website as mentioned below, you are consenting to enter into an agreement with the Website.
2. When you register and join our Website, you become a Member. If you have chosen not to register for our Services, you may access some parts as a Visitor.
4. If you do not consent to this agreement do not click “Register” and do not access or in another way use any of our Services. If you wish to terminate this agreement, at any time you can do so by deleting your account and stop accessing or using our Services.
5.1. Grant, manage and support the Website, 5.2. Develop, modify, and expand the Website, 5.3. Read and analyze the visitor's pattern to use the Website, 5.4. To identify user’s behaviour and attributes as may be applicable, 5.5. Develop new outputs, services, specialities, and functionality, 5.6. Correspond with the visitor, either directly or through one of the Website co-workers or via any manner as may be applicable., 5.7. Marketing and promotional schemes of the Website.
6. By advising suggestions or other feedback concerning our Services, you hereby consent that our Website can use and share but not necessarily, such feedback for any marketing purpose without any payment to you.
7. Our Website preserves all of its intellectual property rights in the Services. Trademarks used in association with the Services are the trademarks of their respective owners.
8. Representations and warranties by you:
10.1. Both you and the Website may terminate this Agreement at any time with notice to the other. On the termination of this agreement, you will lose the right to use our Services. 10.2. Each party can terminate this Agreement, but some rights and obligations will survive after termination: 10.2.1. Our rights to manage and share your feedback, and 10.2.2. Any costs owed by either party prior to termination remain owed after termination.
11. We may modify or discontinue any Service or revise our prices prospectively upon reasonable notice to the extent allowed under the law.
12. If any provision of this agreement shall be circumscribed to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision, to the extent it shall be illegal or unenforceable, shall be deemed separated from this agreement and shall be replaced by a reasonable provision. If you are not satisfied with the replaced provision, you can access our Help Center to delete your account.
13. You give your consent to us to provide notices and information to you through our websites. If you have made variations in your contact information then you may not receive important notices until you update your contact information on our website.
14. This agreement will be interpreted by and governed in accordance with the laws of India. The Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ahmedabad, India.
In case of conflict, the same shall be resolved by the mutual consent of the disputed parties through mediation and conciliation. If after that the matter remains inconclusive the case shall be settled by the Sole-Arbitrator and the award of the Arbitrator shall be conclusive and binding upon the parties. Either Website or User shall nominate one person who shall be appointed the “Sole Arbitrator”. An arbitrator’s appointment shall be hereto with respect to the Arbitration and Conciliation Act,1996 (includes the amendments). The Seat of arbitration will be Ahmedabad, India. The Language of proceedings of arbitration will be English/Gujarati. The cost of Arbitration will be endured by the disputed parties amongst each other in equal proportions or by the party who may be initiating legal proceedings against the other.
To contact us use this firstname.lastname@example.org (email) or use our Help Center to ask your queries.
Disclaimer- This is a compilation of already available information on the public domain, it is for awareness and informational purposes.