Product & Posting Policy
You may not post, sell or buy item that is restricted or prohibited by a state or local law in any country or jurisdiction on Zilliors.com.
Please be aware that Zilliors.com does not permit any selling or posting of items that are illegal, infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others, or may easily be used for illegal purposes.
Zilliors.com reserves the right to remove any trade items that violate the 'Product Posting Policy' without further notice.
All Products shall be listed under appropriate category head. Seller shall list the same Product under more than one category where applicable. Such listing is subject to review by Zilliors.com
No. of inventory required to be listed on the Platform for B2B as well as B2C shall at all times be error-free and maintained in accordance with the Minimum Quantity.
Update inventory of the listed Products as soon as such listed Product(s) are dispatched and make sure that the requisite number of inventory is updated in 24 Hours and maintained at all times.
Provide with all that information relating to the Product(s) listed/proposed to be listed and relating to the business of the Seller and all other information that Zilliors.com may request from time to time.
Seller shall solely be responsible for accuracy relating to Product pricing, maintenance of Inventory, and all the Content that is uploaded on the Zilliors.com Platform. Seller shall honour all orders that are placed on the Platform
Zilliors.com reserves the right to disable the accounts of any members who continue to violate the 'Product Posting Policy' after having been warned The following is a list of products/product types that are prohibited on Zilliors.com:
- Items that encourage illegal activities
- Items that are racially, religiously or ethnically derogatory, or that promote hatred, violence, racial or religious intolerance
- Giveaways, lotteries, raffles, stocks, bonds, investment interests, and other securities
- Illegal drugs and drug paraphernalia, /vitamin/medical device/medicine or a similar substance that requires doctor’s prescription
- Cigars/Cigarettes/tobacco products/contraband
- Guns/ arms/ ammunitions/ mace/ black powder/explosives/fireworks/disguised or undetectable knives;
- Stolen property includes items taken from private individuals and property from companies
- Counterfeit products, Any product for which Seller is not authorized seller, Products that violate Applicable Law;
- Human Parts and remains (e.g. organs, bone, blood, sperm and eggs)
- Wildlife and related animal products (e.g. pelts, bone and other parts)
- Products that violate any third party rights including Intellectual Property Rights;